This is an internship cum FYP mentorship program specially designed for IT students who have yet to start their Final Year Project (FYP).
We're looking for candidate who has the basic programming skill and wanted to learn mobile app development (Xamarin Form).
In this program, we will guide you in building a Xamarin Form mobile application that consume our API. Training will be provided and you are allowed to use the project as your FYP BUT NO allowance will be given for this program.
You will be trained on:
You will need to propose your own title and you're allowed to work in a group (maximum 3 per group). Here are some of the ideas and titles for your reference. You would also need to get your university's approval before joining this program.
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries (more information can be found on BuiltWith).
Our internship for programmer program is meant for those who have passion in programming and want to pursue programming as a career.
- To develop a prototype mobile application that consume Softinn API.
- Propose your project title. Project title is required to apply for this position. (e.g. hotel housekeeper app, hotel official mobile app, hotel manager app etc)
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's in Information Technology or related technical fields.
- Reasonable foundation in algorithms and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
In general, the skill sets we typically tell people that we want from them are:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Strong programming skills in C# and OpenAPI (NSwag)
- Excellent implementation skills.
- Melaka branch only.
You Should Join if you:
- Want to pursue programming as your career.
- Not afraid of asking questions.
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid using terminal command. (rm -rf)
- Not afraid to adopt new languages / frameworks.
- Not afraid to face challenges.
- Looking for a more casual working culture.
You Should NOT Join if:
- You don't read programming-related articles.
- You plan NOT to learn new programming skills.
No allowance. 3-months training and guidance on FYP provided.
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- RM50 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription
Any contributions to our open source initiative is one of the best ways to get our attention.