We are a group of people who think computer should do more work. Our vision is to make hotelier work life simpler through connected systems.
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries, more information can be found on BuiltWith.
Our internship for IT (Technical Assistant) is meant for those who has basic HTML programming skills and want to pursue digital marketing / data scientist / IT analyst as career.
- Create and maintain Softinn's official website
- Work as a Technical Assistant for the Marketing and Sales department
- Implement digital marketing campaigns (e.g. Landing Pages, SEO, Ads Tracking etc)
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's in Information Technology or related technical field
- Reasonable foundation in algorithms and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members
- Working effectively as part of a team
Not Mandatory but BONUS if:
- Strong programming skills in HTML and CSS
- Excellent in implementation skills
- Understand digital marketing
Report to Work options:
- Melaka branch
You Should Join if you:
- Want to pursue IT Analyst as your career
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and bring smiles to hoteliers
- Not afraid on asking question
- Not afraid to find solution on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid to face challenge
- Looking for a more casual working culture
You should NOT join if you:
- Plan NOT to learn about Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Plan to pursue pure programming as career
RM 500 per month
- Monthly Outings
- Free Flow of Snacks
- RM 50 worth of promo codes to book on LetsGoHoliday.my
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription
- Hubspot CRM Licenses (Marketing Hub Pro)
- Hubspot CRM Certification (Certificate with your name on if you pass the test)
Any contributions to our open source initiative is one of the best ways to get our attention.