We are a group of people who think computers should do more work. Our vision is to make hoteliers' work simpler through inter-connected systems.
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries (more information can be found on BuiltWith).
Our internship for programmer program is meant for those who have passion in programming and want to pursue programming as a career.
The coding world is divided into two; those who understand and enjoy binary, and those who don’t.
01010011 01101111 01100110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011
If you are the former, then join us and make a difference.
- Work with our product team to develop websites and web applications.
- Create and maintain products for our customers.
- Create sub-modules that are able to support the core systems.
- Get familiar with modern web technologies.
- Understand the concept of cloud solutions.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's in Information Technology or related technical fields.
- Reasonable foundation in algorithms and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- The minimum internship duration is 3 months, preferably more than 4 months
In general, the skill sets we typically tell people that we want from them are:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Excellent implementation skills.
- Work Remotely
You Should Join if you:
- Want to pursue programming as your career.
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and brings smiles to hoteliers.
- Not afraid of asking questions.
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid using terminal command. (rm -rf)
- Not afraid to adopt new languages / frameworks.
- Not afraid to face challenges.
- Looking for a more casual working culture.
You Should NOT Join if:
- You don't read programming-related articles.
- You plan NOT to learn new programming skills.
RM500 per month
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- RM50 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription
- 21"inch monitor at least
Any contributions to our open source initiative is one of the best ways to get our attention.