Softinn is a hotel technology company.
Our mission is to make hotelier’s work easier. We intend to achieve that through next-generation hotel management software and hotel kiosks. Here's a one-minute video about our products.
We’re selling to forward-looking hoteliers in South East Asia. Most of our customers are in Malaysia, some from the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand.
About Product Team
The product team has less than ten members (We're hiring). We're passionate about programming and building solutions for hotels. We focus on building the products from Monday to Thursday. On Friday, we will learn and make improvements.
Hoteliers use our products to run their businesses and operations. On average, 200 users interact with our products per minute. Trust me when I say that they're demanding. That's why we're hiring to grow our team.
We develop on the .NET stack and Angular. As a product company, we focus on implementation to ensure usability, scalability and reliability. To serve the growing demand for our solution, we’re upgrading our solution to follow the Clean Architecture framework.
As a C# programmer, you will implement the application using C# following the Clean Architecture. You will collaborate with the front-end programmers and product owners.
As you progress through your career, you may be promoted to a more specialised role (e.g. lead, back-end specialist, team lead or product manager).
- Implement scalable and high-performance software solutions using C# and .NET
- Develop backend features to enhance the value of products
- Understand and get business and user experience needs and feedback and recommend innovative user-focused solutions
- Collaborate with front-end developers and product manager to improve the usability
- Experience in developing C# applications
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with .NET 8 (or above) and C#
- Fresh graduates / Entry level candidates with excellent programming skills/knowledge are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent analytical skills, organisational skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members
In general, what we typically tell people about the skill set we want from them:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- 1 year of experience as a C# developer
- Experience in Clean Architecture / Microservice / Nuget Package Management / Unit Test.
- Knowledge about the travel and hospitality industry
You Should Join if You Are:
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and brings smiles to hoteliers
- Not afraid of asking questions
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others
- Not afraid to use terminal command. (rm -rf)
- Not afraid to adopt new languages/frameworks
- Not afraid to face challenges
- Looking for a more casual working culture
You Should NOT Join if:
- You don't know what C# is
- You don't read programming-related articles and plan NOT to learn new programming skills
- The last time you coded was more than 30 days ago
RM 2,500 to RM 3,500
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- Monthly potluck parties
- Casual dress code
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription (for training)
- Intel i7 + 16GB RAM + SSD laptop at least
- 21"inch monitor at least