Softinn is a hotel technology company.
Our mission is to make hotelier's work easier. We intend to achieve that through next-generation hotel management software, digital solutions and hotel kiosk. Here's a one-minute video about our products.
We're selling to forward-looking hoteliers in South East Asia. Most of our customers are in Malaysia, and some are from the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand.
Here is our principle to sales - We DO NOT force a purchase; instead, we see sales as a job to help the customers discover their best options. We facilitate the sales, not forcing it. We sell solutions, not products.
As a Customer Onboarding Executive, your primary responsibility is to guide new customers (hotels) through the onboarding process and ensure a smooth and successful transition to using our products. Your role is crucial in building a positive first impression and establishing a strong foundation for a long-lasting customer relationship. You will work alongside the sales executive.
- Engage with prospects to understand their needs and assist in Saas product account setup.
- Coordinate with the sales team onboard prospects to customers.
- Conduct online product demos and product training.
- Helping the sales team in handling inbound sales inquiries promptly and professionally
- Gather feedback from customers on their onboarding experience and their suggestions for product improvements
- Passionate about hotel technology (software, system, and hotel industry).
- Develop deep knowledge about the products & services offered by Softinn.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills.
- Has excellent command of English and Bahasa Melayu (knowing Mandarin is a plus point).
- Ready to learn things, proactive, result-driven, organized and detail-oriented.
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if:
- Has working experience in a sales department or customer-support department
- Familiar with SaaS (software-as-a-service) business
- Familiar with HubSpot
- Familiar with the hotel industry
- Understand inbound sales
Report to Work options:
- Melaka branch
You Should Join if:
- You enjoy solving customers' problems with digital solutions.
- You love to win and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You believe a better product helps improve efficiency and bring smiles to hoteliers.
You should NOT join if:
- You don't enjoy learning new skills.
- You don't enjoy interacting with customers remotely.
- You don't enjoy helping customers gain more value for using our products.
RM 2,000 to RM 4,000 (not including commission)
- Medical insurance coverage
- Free Flow of Snacks
- Casual dress code
- Monthly Potluck Party
- Attractive commission
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- HubSpot CRM Licenses (Sales Pro + Marketing Hub Pro)
- HubSpot CRM Certification (Certificate with your name on if you pass the test)
- The mobile phone call and data plan allowance