Softinn is a hotel technology company.
Our mission is to make hotelier's work easier. We intend to achieve that through next-generation hotel management software, digital solutions and hotel kiosk. Here's a one-minute video about our products.
We're selling to forward-looking hoteliers in South East Asia. Most of our customers are in Malaysia, and some are from the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand.
Here is our principle to marketing and sales - We DO NOT force a purchase; instead, we see sales as a job to help the customers discover their best options. We facilitate the sales, not forcing it. We sell solutions, not products.
Working at Softinn as Digital Marketing Executive means you will work on B2B lead generation. You implement acquisition funnels to get more qualified hotel leads for the sales team.
- Generate sales leads and drive brand awareness.
- Work in a team to run marketing campaigns (e.g. video marketing, content marketing, webinars, etc).
- Create compelling video content (plan, script, act, shoot, edit) and promote video content to drive awareness. Video content includes product demos, explainer videos, customer testimonials, case studies, and thought leadership content.
- Manage the budget and performance of digital marketing campaigns. Work closely with other departments, including sales, product, and business, to ensure the marketing campaign aligns with overall business objectives.
- On top of sales leads, you will work closely with the hotels to increase hotel bookings.
- Passionate about B2B digital marketing.
- Passionate about hotel technology (software, system and hotel industry).
- Has experience creating content that educates potential customers about the SaaS product, addresses pain points, and provides solutions.
- Has video production skills.
- Speaking publicly at interviews and presentations. Good storyteller.
- Possess strong digital media skills and be familiar with updated design and video tools such as Canva, Filmora, Capcut, etc.
Not Mandatory but BONUS if:
- Graphic design
- Public relations (PR) experience
- Familiar with HubSpot
- Familiar with Google Analytics
Report to Work options:
- Melaka branch
You Should Join if:
- You enjoy producing video content and PR (public-relations).
- You seek a more casual working culture that encourages creativity.
- You believe a better product helps improve efficiency and bring smiles to hoteliers.
You should NOT join if:
- You don't enjoy learning new skills.
- You hate speaking publicly.
- You prefer to work in a B2C company.
RM 2,000 to RM 3,500
NOTE: State your expected salary if you have more than 3 years of working experience in related roles.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Monthly Outings
- Free Flow of Snacks
- RM 150 worth of promo codes to book on LetsGoHoliday.my
- Casual dress code
- Monthly Potluck Party
- Production-ready laptop
- Attractive performance allowance
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- HubSpot CRM Licenses (Sales Pro + Marketing Hub Pro)
- HubSpot CRM Certification (Certificate with your name on if you pass the test)