We are a group of people who think computers should do more work. Our vision is to make hoteliers' work simpler through inter-connected systems.
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries (more information can be found on BuiltWith).
We assume the full-stack web developer position as an entry-level job title at Softinn, suitable for fresh graduates. As you progress through your career, you may be promoted to a more specialized role (e.g. Senior Software Engineer / Solution Architect / Team Lead).
The coding world is divided into two; those who understand and enjoy binary, and those who don’t.
01010011 01101111 01100110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011
If you are the former, then join us and make a difference.
- Hustle with a lean team of product developers and designers to solve technical / business problems (e.g. analytics, user experience).
- Primarily responsible in the software development process which includes requirement study, analysis, design, and development of systems.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain web applications, including performance optimizations.
- Handle or be involved in API integration projects.
- Create sub-modules that are able to support our core systems.
- Commitment and strong sense of responsibility to assigned projects.
- Help manage/maintain documentation, processes, workflows, and checklists, as needed.
- Full-stack programming capabilities.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field is preferable.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level candidates with excellent programming skills / knowledge are also encouraged to apply.
- Application knowledge and experience with these programming languages: C#, ASP.NET, TypeScript, CSS/ HTML and MSSQL.
- Strong knowledge in common software architectures such as MVC and MVVM.
- Familiar with open-source libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX, and AngularJS.
- Familiar with development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Git.
- Understand the concept of cloud solutions.
- Independent, hardworking and possess the right initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with team members.
In general, what we typically tell people the skill set we want from them:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Familiarity with software development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience in API integration, database and mobile app development.
- Experience in server-less technologies.
- Understanding about the travel / hospitality industry.
- Melaka branch only.
You Should Join if You Are:
- A strong believer that a better product helps improve efficiency and brings smiles to hoteliers.
- Not afraid on asking questions.
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid using terminal command. (rm -rf)
- Not afraid to adopt new languages / frameworks.
- Not afraid to face challenges.
- Looking for a more casual working culture.
You Should NOT Join if:
- You don't know what StackOverflow & GitHub is.
- You don't read programming-related articles and plan NOT to learn new programming skills.
- The last time you coded is more than 30 days ago.
RM 2,500 to RM 3,500
- Medical insurance coverage
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- RM150 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
- Monthly potluck parties
- Casual dress code
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription (for trainings)
- Intel i7 + 12GB RAM + SSD laptop at least
- 21"inch monitor at least
Any contributions to our open source initiative is one of the best ways to get our attention.