This is an internship cum mentorship program specially designed for IT students who are interested to learn about Web Application Development.
We're looking for a candidate who has basic programming skill and wanted to learn Web app.
In this program, we will guide you in phases:
Phase 1: You will undergo On-boarding training - C#, ASP.NET with MVC, Typescript, HTML, & CSS
Phase 2: You will work on Softinn Content Management System (CMS) and/or website templates
Phase 3: You are free to work on any web-based projects (e.g. final year project, your startup idea) that you are interested in and we will guide you along
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries (more information can be found on BuiltWith).
- To upgrade Softinn CMS (Content Management System)
- To create new website templates
- Propose your project title. A project title is required to apply for this position. (e.g. asset management web app, video games rental portal, fleet management web app etc)
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's in Information Technology or related technical fields.
- Reasonable foundation in algorithms and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
In general, the skill sets we typically tell people that we want from them are:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Strong programming skills in C#
- Excellent implementation skills.
- Melaka branch only.
You Should Join if you:
- Want to pursue programming as your career.
- Not afraid of asking questions.
- Not afraid to find solutions on your own or to seek help from others.
- Not afraid using terminal command. (rm -rf)
- Not afraid to adopt new languages / frameworks.
- Not afraid to face challenges.
- Looking for a more casual working culture.
You Should NOT Join if:
- You don't read programming-related articles.
- You plan NOT to learn new programming skills.
No allowance. 3-months training and guidance on the web app project proposed by you.
- Monthly outings
- Free flow of snacks
- RM50 worth of promo codes to use on LetsGoHoliday.my
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Pluralsight Subscription
Any contributions to our open source initiative is one of the best ways to get our attention.